<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/617757779356504351?origin\x3dhttp://x-mirage.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hello (:

11 January 2011

ello (:

I predict that this year's posts will be less angst-filled, but more confused and cryptic :S

I guess i can't escape for long...but if only i knew what it meant...nvm that for now anyway.

Why is it so complicated? I'm not even involved, but i think my inquisitive nature is kicking in...

guys are just trouble i guess...can't help to feel that they are kinda fools for falling into the trap. Undoubtedly the trap has a rather alluring snare...Honestly, guys are mostly insensitive whilst girls crave for attention...i guess? i mean look at joey and jj...

so what? here's the deal. n is a flirt? player? idk really. from the evidence at hand it seems so. but then we dunno his side, right? either way i'm very worried for dora now...

As for jl...me and van suspect dilly likes him now? idk. she's really confused over him, but we think she's thinking too much. I mean...they've been messaging regularly for 6months? But then jl is a really touchyfeely person...so i mean if me and neh want to think a lot it'll also work that way...in a way?

ahh...i'm taking forever to finish this blogpost :/

anyway, if that manwhore slut messes with my friends anymore, he's going down. It sucks to see them in so much pain because of one shithead. It seems to get worse every day as we unravel this sort-of-mystery more.

Soon, confrontation, i suppose.

Strangely enough, we're kinda more bonded by this? IDK.

Why are they so complicated anyway? I like simplicity. Maybe that's why i'm still considered naive. Or maybe i'm deluding myself. That the world can be simple. That's kinda impossible :/

I pray for the sunshine after the rain to hasten its pace. I pray for the sunshine to stay permanently.