<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/617757779356504351?origin\x3dhttp://x-mirage.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Hello (:

09 June 2012
Bobo

Ignite Conference has been really good, even though tiring.

I really enjoy praise and worship sessions especially when everyone's hearts are all united and seeking God. I think the sight of everyone just worshipping God freely is awesome.

Messages have been really inspiring, and the lyrics of the songs have ministered to me greatly, both confirming something God told me just a few days before when i was struggling really hard with myself and certain issues. Whatever is going on, all i need to do is:

Look to God, and everything of this earth will simply fade.

The Christian walk is not an easy one, it's more than simply accepting eternal life or the blessings God has for you. But every offering is more than worth it, because of the love God first showed us. I don't want to be some mediocre Christian living a lukewarm life. I want to be on fire, and never failing to love God, and show His love, no matter how difficult it is.

I'm still far, it's still difficult, and it's definitely not possible on my own, but with His strength, it will be.

I pray that whatever i learn from this conference will go further than just one time encounters, one time highs, but that my daily walk with God will be as inspired and that i'll be able to carry on this flame personally, not just simply going from place to place to catch other people's fires.